Sunday, July 8, 2012

Who Me?




Back in high school I used to work at a race track. The track was called The Zone Fast Track in Orem Utah and while it was super ghetto it was a dream high school job. Greasy hands, tons of girls coming in (so what if they were on dates, I was smooth), and we had the ability to listen to what ever music we wanted. Could life have been better, I submit that it could not!  The Zone is no longer in business, I don't think it could stay a float without me  ;) I was the tracks head mechanic and learned a lot about work and business from that place, a lot of what NOT to do!

I also worked there with one of my best friends Reed. Reed and I always joked about how I needed to start a TV show called "Garrison's Garage".  It would be something that would be full of my normal cynicism and be a way of teaching little brats how to actually work for a change instead of just bloating their cholesterol levels in front of TVs . Well I now have a little brat of my own, a cute one at that, and although I don't have a TV show to teach her maybe this blog can be another tool that can leave a positive effect on her and others I know.  My wife also blogs very regularly. She uses her blog as a type of journal of her thoughts, life, and projects. I want to be more involved and hopefully this is a way that I can be involved (without messing up her blog!) 

I will leave that as a all the introduction. Any average online stalker can find any other information about me on their own accord without my help. For now I will just see what I can share with family, friends, baby Bayli, and try to keep track of some memories for the future!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you have this blog and hope that you will post all the amazing projects you have done as well as those you are doing. You are not only creative and have great ideas but then you make them happen. You have transformed two houses (in less than 2 years) and I really appreciated your ideas and help laying pavers in our backyard. Because of you it took less time and looks so much better! We are so grateful to have you in our family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea. You and your cute wife are so handy and crafty! I love seeing what you both come up with next. And your baby is as cute as mine!

    ReplyDelete